Mastering Music Online for Remote Learning
- mapped to curriculum for Years K-12
- 400+ self-paced lessons for personalized learning
- categorized by Year Level and activity type
- browser-based with nothing to install
- works on all devices - PCs, Macs, tablets, iPads
- stores songs & results in the cloud for easy retrieval
- single login from Google or Microsoft Education Account
- protects student safety and privacy
- easy-to-use instructional and video help on all lessons
- compose and print compositions and import MIDI files
- assign lessons using Google Classroom or other LMS
- online & face-to-face Professional Development Courses
- admin interface to view, monitor and mark student work
- local phone and email support for all Australian schools
Music Lesson Categories
All work is stored in the cloud for easy retrieval at any time on any device.
Mastering Music Online for Remote Learning Registration
When a school or university registers an invoice is produced during registration and sent by email. When you click "Remote Learning Registration" you will be taken to a page that asks you to sign in with Google or Microsoft and you must use your email from your Google Education Account or Microsoft Education Account as this will be the domain that is used for others from your educational institution to sign in.
For NSW public schools this will be the @education.nsw.gov.au domain. As all NSW public schools use the single domain a unique registration key for each school will be generated and emailed to you. This key should be issued to all users and is only needed the first time a user logs in.
This registration includes free Professional Development for each teacher.